This policy covers the AVTAR’s corporate website and is applicable worldwide.
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you, so long as those agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information to comply with the law and to protect our or others rights.
We may include third party links to our website or email. These third party websites have independent and separate privacy policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites
Any personally identifiable information we collect from you will be used for the following purposes.
- To inform you about our services
- To send periodic emails
- To improve our website
- To personalize your experience
- To participate in an online survey
- To participate in discussion groups or forums
- Registration to membership programs or newsletter subscriptions
- To support recruitment inquiries.
Each email newsletter includes instructions on how you can unsubscribe from that particular mailing.